Sunday 23 September 2012

I Have No Idea What I Am Doing #3


I have no idea what I am doing. I have never written a blog nor have a ridden my bike for a long period of time. The furthest I have ever gone in one go is 26 miles in 2 hours. People run that distance, and the world record is 2 hour 4 minutes!!! I am not exactly what you would say "naturally gifted" seeing as a bloke in silly shorts can keep up with me. I also haven’t gone on a camping trip before; I have done camping here and there but never anything of note.

So the point of telling you this is that I want to be clear that I am a total beginner, not like one of those “beginners” who have already ridden across the country 20 times but didn’t think that they made them experienced. Simply, as I said before, I have no idea what I am doing. But looking forward to what will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment