Saturday 22 September 2012

What I Am Doing #2



So basically I want to cycle down the West Coast of the United States of America in three months that I have off between end of school and start of University. How simple does that sound! The main focus is to survive…Which not meaning to brag but I have been doing since I was born. The other focus is too keep pedalling. If I keep spinning my legs then I will probably doing the right thing. Unless I get lost… I will be screwed if I get lost…

I want to try to camp as much of the way, firstly due to cost, but also because it is probably one of the best ways to see things that you would never see otherwise. That is probably the main goal of my trip; to find the moments that rarely are found. I guarantee the best memories that you have were never planned or expected, they always just pop up and become something amazing. That’s what I what to do on my trip, come back with amazing memories (and probably tired legs).

So, what am I doing? Riding a bike and sleeping in a tent for a long time :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment