Tuesday 30 October 2012

I Am Going!!! #8

So things have been happening!!! I firstly have been trying to get as many people to my blog, twitter and facebook page as possible because I need the support. So sorry if I am annoying anyone yet, but I'm not going to stop because I have to do it. I also have finished and published my first video! It is just 4 mins explaining what I am doing and where I am going and stuff, check it out and subscribe, like it, comment and all that good stuff.




I have also booked my flight tickets! Was a bit of a shock to see my bank account afterwards as it did leave an impressive dent, but could have been a lot worse. After hours of searching Iceland Air was a God send!! More than half the price of British Airways!! This is because I have a few changes, but hey, I don't care. 

My flights are: 

30th June
Heathrow to Reykjavik
Reykjavik to Seattle
Seattle to Bellingham (still need to book)

8th September 
San Diego to Denver
Denver to Reykjavik
Reykjavik to Heathrow 
(Then back to Mummies house :D)

Very complicated and with camping gear and a bike, even worse! But with a bit of planning I should be fine! Anyway, I have always wanted to go to Iceland, even if it is only for 2 hours it will be cool to fly over. 

FINALLY

I do need to get a bigger audience so please follow me: @smallguyride
And like my facebook page /smallguyride
It costs you nothing but means a lot to me as later on I need people to be reading my stuff. 

THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment