Monday 15 October 2012

No Turning Back #6



So it looks like everything is coming together. Scary!!! Exciting obviously, but also terrifying. Putting a large amount of money and time into a plan dreamed up from a random idea. My 18th is just in 5 days which is when I plan to really kick this off. I will be advertising, emailing, planning, buying and training like mad!!!

Everything, slowly, is being planned out and seems to be fitting perfectly. The maps are here and are perfect, a few people know what I am planning, money and time has already been set aside to do this trip, information about the charity is with me. Everything seems like it will work out just as planned. Next step, buying the large, expencive items, i.e. the bike and the plane tickets. This also will be around about the same time as I start getting people to look at my blog and such.

It all seems so far away that I don't need to worry about anything but I know that I should be planning it in detail, making purchases and generally getting ready to ride America!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment