Saturday 27 October 2012

Maps and Pretty Pictures #7


A lot of things have been happening which have made little progress forward, but they are needed. I have more or less finished a video to launch the whole SGLR project, I have signed up for twitter @smallguyride where I have made an amazing (if I may say so myself) background. I also have a youtube account when the video is done. My Google account is being used left, right and center. I also have a proper profile picture which I will keep constant over all websites so it is obviously me.

I have just finished now going through all the maps, studying how they work and where I am going etc... They are amazing! I have put a bit of detail about them before as well as on "The Route" page but to really see what they are about, go on the website. I have also got a map now!!! Taken me a while to work out how to do it and make it easy to use and view. It is on "The Route" page and you can look around it as you wish. I do have a few things I want to do, but they shouldn't take that long, and then I will be less bogged down in admin stuff and able to start getting to the fun stuff.

I will be soon buying flights and the bike I will be taking! I will write about these either as a blog entry or on "The Kit" page.

No comments:

Post a Comment