Wednesday 3 July 2013

Starting, Flying and Other Bits #14

So I am at an airport waiting for my gate to be released to start my 2500 mile journey. How casual! It has been a busy week in build up to this, lots of planning, packing, repacking and checking over and over again. But finally, I am all alone taking on the big wide world with a bike and some camping gear!!


As you might be able to tell, I have shaved my head so I don't have to worry about looking after it and overheating while I am travelling. I have a video of this on my YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/smallguylongride so feel free to go over there and watch it.


Also if you have been following me on twitter or Facebook you will see I have hit the £1000 mark which is amazing. I have never raised anywhere near this amount of money for anything before so a big thanks to everyone who has helped me to do this but I still need people to donate and see if we can really stretch it out even more. Please do follow on Facebook or twitter, I will be updating them as regularly as possible and they are the best way to keep up to date with what I am doing!!! 


So now it is time to ditch the English money, the English time and the English soil and jump over to America and get what has been in the planning for over a year started!!! Feel free to get in contact with me when ever through twitter, Facebook, email, Skype... How ever you want to do it! Just to make me happier and feel less lonely.


Donate at www.justgiving.com/smallguylongride 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment